MBTI Step 2
Overview of MBTI Step 2
Many people know about the MBTI through the Step 1 which provides details of your personal style and gives you one of 16 four letter codes, such as INTP.
If you hate the thought of being put in a box, the MBTI Step 2 helps you to understand the real depth of your MBTI results. I now recommend it to everyone who is interested in personal development. There is nothing that compares to the richness of this assessment. In the basic form, there are 16 types. However, each of the four scales has five subscales, resulting in over a million possible combinations. You need to take the MBTI Step II to see your subscale results.
More information on the MBTI Step 2
The Step II Interpretive Report is a highly personalised narrative and graphic report that helps you take a much more detailed perspective on your MBTI type. Step 2 goes into extensive detail on your personality, and the richness of the data will help you in personal and career development.
The report includes the Step 1 results so you understand your 4 letter personality type. It then breaks each of the 4 scales down into detail looking at the facets (sub scales) or each scale.
Step II results are then applied to four important components of executive development: communication, change management, decision making, and conflict management. The report describes your style in these four areas and suggests ways of using that style more effectively, thus creating a personal development plan.
The MBTI Step II assessment has 144 questions and takes about 25-35 minutes to complete. It is suitable for those 18 years old and above.
To read a copy of the report and find out more: The Myers Briggs Type Indicator MBTI Step 2
Who should take the MBTI Step 2?
- People interested in personal development who want to understand themselves more
- Employees who want to be more effective when working with others
- Career changers to get ideas for future career options.
What’s included and costs
- Everything you need to take the assessment on line
- Downloadable full colour 18 page report
- Additional reference booklet: MBTI Explored
- Indepth Personal feedback discussion of approximately 50 minutes
How do I buy it? What happens next?
- You make payment via paypal or using the worldpay secured server. You will promptly receive an e-mail with a link to the assessment and full instructions, including your user name and password.
- You complete the assessment on line in the comfort of your own home. Take 25-40 minutes to answer the questions. It’s that simple!
- All reports are personalised to reflect your responses – you will be sent a report which details your results.
- Usually within 2-12 hours your report will be sent to you as an Adobe PDF file, at weekends there could be a slight delay.
- You contact Denise to schedule the discussion