Award winning careers coach, job search strategist and assessments expert.
Personal Assessments is personally directed by Denise Taylor. Denise is a Chartered Psychologist, a distinctive title that can only be used if you have completed the training and meet the standards set forth by the British Psychological Society. (A lot of people will say they are a psychologist, but if they are a chartered psychologist, they will be included on the BPS register).
Denise is a recognised expert – with articles published on hundreds of web sites. She is a regular contributor to radio and in November 2008 was featured as the career coach on the ITV1 Tonight (with Trevor MacDonald Show), How Safe is your Job.
Personal Assessments belongs to a family of websites personally directed by me, Denise Taylor, award winning career coach and author of 3 career books
- How to get a job in a recession, published by Brook House Press
- Winning interview answers for first time job hunters, published by Trotman
- Now you’ve been shortlisted, published by Harriman House.
The other websites are
- Amazing People – the main site and covers careers coaching
- Job Search Support – focused on job search
- Highlands UK – covering this fabulous ability assessment
- Denise Taylor – my personal site
- How to get a job in a recession – the site that links to my first book
Rather than bombard you with information on me here, if you want to know more, pop over to this page.